This happened to me, what can I do?

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced this type of behaviour on our network. We hope you are okay and would like to reassure you that this is not something you should have to put up.

Our priority is your safety and wellbeing, so if you feel like you need support or to speak to someone about what happened, there are a range of specialist services available. There are many organisations who provide support services and/or information, here are just a few of them you may wish to reach out to:


Rape Crisis (England and Wales)

The umbrella bodies for a network of independent Rape Crisis Centres.

Their member Centres provide specialist support and services for victims and survivors of all forms of sexual violence.

Rape Crisis (Scotland)

Survivors UK
Provides support services to male victims and survivors of sexual violence.

The Survivors Trust
Has 124 member organisations based in the UK & Ireland which provide specialist support for women, men & children who have survived rape, sexual violence or childhood sexual abuse.


Provides confidential and independent advice and support for LGBT+ people who have experienced sexual assault, abuse, or violence.

Suzy Lamplugh Trust
Provide campaign, education, and support services relating to stalking.

Solace Women’s Aid
Provides support for women affected by domestic and/or sexual violence in London.


You can find your nearest Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) by entering your postcode into the NHS Rape and Sexual Assault webpage.

If you’d like to report what happened to you, you can contact British Transport Police at any time. The British Transport Police is committed to ensuring those who experience sexual harassment receive a consistent and supportive service when a report is made.

Each report helps build a picture of this unacceptable behaviour. Anything that has made you feel uncomfortable if worth reporting. Be assured British Transport Police will always take you seriously.